Though Orion Magazine has published many poems that explore the connection between humans and the natural world, there’s much worth reading beyond the magazine’s pages. Earlier this year, Trinity University Press published The Ecopoetry Anthology, a definitive new collection of poems about nature and environment from the mid-nineteenth century to today. Orion friend and poet Derek Sheffield spoke with the anthology’s editors, Ann Fisher-Wirth and Laura-Gray Street. Read more.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity