Poets & Writers announced that Arthur Sze is the winner of this year's Jackson Poetry Prize. The $50,000 prize is given annually to an American poet of exceptional talent who deserves wider recognition. The award is designed to provide what all poets need: time and the encouragement to write. Mr. Sze is the editor of the TU Press book Chinese Writers on Writing, the first collection to bring together material by writers reflecting on their work, their processes, and the challenges of writing under China’s political system. Read more.
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity
- Jun 21 300 Years of San Antonio & Bexar County
- Apr 16 Humans of San Antonio by Michael Cirlos