Yesterday, September 21st, marked the first day of this year’s Banned Books Week in which we celebrate the freedom to read and the importance of preventing censorship. Here at TU Press we know how powerful books can be in shaping the lives of current and future generations. Books offer us a multitude of interesting perspectives and inspire people to change the world, be it through involvement in environmental issues or through the understanding of one’s self in the world. Read more.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity