ForeWord Magazine reviewed The Ecopoetry Anthology, edited by Ann Fisher-Wirth and Laura-Gray Street, in its spring 2013 issue: "The editors write, 'the environmental crisis is made possible by a profound failure of the imagination.' Poetry returns us to full attention. The highest use, then, of this anthology might be the material it provides for the imagination." Read more.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity