Peter Turchi has published a followup to his best selling Maps of the Imagination: Writer as Cartographer entitled A Muse and a Maze: Writing as Puzzle, Mystery and Magic that draws out the similarities between writing and puzzle making and its flip side, puzzle solving. In this Terra Firma blog post, Turchi talks about the process of coming up with a book title. Once you've read the book and fallen in love with Turchi's associative narrative, try your hand at puzzle solving with the acrostic on pages 28 and 29. Who knows. You just might win something! Read more about the contest here.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity