More than 150 people attended a celebration for Gerald Stern at the Neue Galerie in New York City in October, highlighting his poetry and the publication of Stealing History. In eighty-four short, intermingling essays, Stern moves nimbly between the past and the present, the personal and the philosophical, making Stealing History unlike any book you've ever read. Picture by Star Black. See more.
- Feb 12 Azar Nafisi Speaks at Trinity University
- Jan 17 Happy Birthday William Stafford!
- Nov 27 ...authoritative, detailed, and engrossing...
- Nov 14 ...how love songs may have gotten started there...
- Nov 4 12,000 Years of Existence in Texas Illuminated
- Oct 30 Wanna Read Something Really Scary?
- Oct 21 A Vivid Girl from the Mountains
- Sep 26 What If Your House Was On Fire?
- Sep 6 An Orion Conversation on Ecopoetry
- Jul 1 Last Atoll Wins Foreword Reviews Gold