More than 150 people attended a celebration for Gerald Stern at the Neue Galerie in New York City in October, highlighting his poetry and the publication of Stealing History. In eighty-four short, intermingling essays, Stern moves nimbly between the past and the present, the personal and the philosophical, making Stealing History unlike any book you've ever read. Picture by Star Black. See more.
- Aug 25 Publishers Weekly Reviews A Muse and a Maze
- Jul 29 Destruction of the Planet Can Be Reversed
- Jun 25 These Spurs Were Made For Walking
- Jun 9 Char Miller Joins the Briscoe Museum Film Series
- May 6 Give Big for the Big Give
- Apr 21 Barry Lopez on the Magic of Words
- Apr 3 San Antonio Book Festival This Weekend!
- Jan 17 Happy Birthday William Stafford!
- Nov 27 ...authoritative, detailed, and engrossing...
- Nov 14 ...how love songs may have gotten started there...