More than 150 people attended a celebration for Gerald Stern at the Neue Galerie in New York City in October, highlighting his poetry and the publication of Stealing History. In eighty-four short, intermingling essays, Stern moves nimbly between the past and the present, the personal and the philosophical, making Stealing History unlike any book you've ever read. Picture by Star Black. See more.
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity
- Jun 21 300 Years of San Antonio & Bexar County
- Apr 16 Humans of San Antonio by Michael Cirlos