National Book Award–winning author and poet Gerald Stern was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, joining 220 new members recognized as some of the world’s most accomplished scholars, scientists, writers, artists, and civic, corporate, and philanthropic leaders. Stern is the author of two books published by Trinity University Press, Stealing History and What I Can't Bear Losing. Read more.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity