January 17, 2014, marks the centennial of poet William Stafford’s birth, and events across the world will celebrate his poetry and influence all year long. Trinity University Press is celebrating with the publication of The Osage Orange Tree, a rare short story from Stafford's youth. With many events in the Pacific Northwest, in Nevada and Arkansas, and even in Glasgow, Scotland, everyone can celebrate the life and works of this beloved poet. Read more.
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity
- Jun 21 300 Years of San Antonio & Bexar County
- Apr 16 Humans of San Antonio by Michael Cirlos