At the age of 88, Gerald Stern, author of Stealing History, is a revered elder of American poetry. Born in Pittsburgh in 1925, he’s lived in New York City and Paris, but now calls Lambertville, New Jersey, home. In this State of the Arts story, Poet Gerald Stern reflects on his craft, and reads his work at an art gallery, a bookshop, and his front porch. Read more.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity