Writer Kim Stafford talks about the American dream, his brother's suicide, and learning from failure. Stafford wrote an essay on the topic of failure for Oregon Humanities magazine that eventually became the chapter "Résumé of Failure" in his book 100 Tricks Every Boy Can Do: How My Brother Disappeared. In this video he distills the chapter to sixty seconds of truth. Read more.
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity
- Jun 21 300 Years of San Antonio & Bexar County
- Apr 16 Humans of San Antonio by Michael Cirlos