Jeff Baker in the Oregonian writes of Kim Stafford and his memoir 100 Tricks Every Boy Can Do: "Kim is sitting in a downtown coffee shop on a rainy autumn day. He's 63, ruddy and healthy, wide open to the world. On the table in front of him is a copy of his new book. A dozen others have come before it, collections of poems and essays, reflections on writing, a bravely honest biography of his father. This one is different." Read more.
- Jul 29 Destruction of the Planet Can Be Reversed
- Jun 25 These Spurs Were Made For Walking
- Jun 9 Char Miller Joins the Briscoe Museum Film Series
- May 6 Give Big for the Big Give
- Apr 21 Barry Lopez on the Magic of Words
- Apr 3 San Antonio Book Festival This Weekend!
- Jan 17 Happy Birthday William Stafford!
- Nov 27 ...authoritative, detailed, and engrossing...
- Nov 14 ...how love songs may have gotten started there...
- Nov 4 12,000 Years of Existence in Texas Illuminated