Kim Stafford, author of 100 Tricks Every Boy Can Do, packed Powell’s Books Monday evening with a colorful array of friends, community members, and a small crowd from the Hill. Stafford’s words spoke not just to his brother’s memory and his personal grief but to every member of the audience, empathizers and reading enthusiasts alike. Photo by Cassie Bishop. Read more.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity