Kim Stafford, author of 100 Tricks Every Boy Can Do, packed Powell’s Books Monday evening with a colorful array of friends, community members, and a small crowd from the Hill. Stafford’s words spoke not just to his brother’s memory and his personal grief but to every member of the audience, empathizers and reading enthusiasts alike. Photo by Cassie Bishop. Read more.
- Apr 3 San Antonio Book Festival This Weekend!
- Jan 17 Happy Birthday William Stafford!
- Nov 27 ...authoritative, detailed, and engrossing...
- Nov 14 ...how love songs may have gotten started there...
- Nov 4 12,000 Years of Existence in Texas Illuminated
- Oct 30 Wanna Read Something Really Scary?
- Oct 21 A Vivid Girl from the Mountains
- Sep 26 What If Your House Was On Fire?
- Sep 6 An Orion Conversation on Ecopoetry
- Jul 1 Last Atoll Wins Foreword Reviews Gold