Kim Stafford, author of 100 Tricks Every Boy Can Do, packed Powell’s Books Monday evening with a colorful array of friends, community members, and a small crowd from the Hill. Stafford’s words spoke not just to his brother’s memory and his personal grief but to every member of the audience, empathizers and reading enthusiasts alike. Photo by Cassie Bishop. Read more.
- Jul 29 Destruction of the Planet Can Be Reversed
- Jun 25 These Spurs Were Made For Walking
- Jun 9 Char Miller Joins the Briscoe Museum Film Series
- May 6 Give Big for the Big Give
- Apr 21 Barry Lopez on the Magic of Words
- Apr 3 San Antonio Book Festival This Weekend!
- Jan 17 Happy Birthday William Stafford!
- Nov 27 ...authoritative, detailed, and engrossing...
- Nov 14 ...how love songs may have gotten started there...
- Nov 4 12,000 Years of Existence in Texas Illuminated