ForeWord Reviews announced their book of the year award winners and we are proud to say that The Last Atoll by Pamela Frierson has won a BOTYA 2012 GOLD for Ecology & Environment. ForeWord Reviews’ 15th annual Book of the Year Awards are judged by a select group of librarians and booksellers from around the country. The winners exemplify the best work coming from today’s independent, university, and small press communities. Read more...
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity
- Jun 21 300 Years of San Antonio & Bexar County
- Apr 16 Humans of San Antonio by Michael Cirlos