A top Myrtle Beach travel source finds Literary Charleston and the Lowcountry a "charming and novel idea to get into the history and spirit of the place." The book is the first literary anthology of Charleston, South Carolina, and features short fiction, nonfiction, and poetry to create a captivating collage of the Holy City. Edgar Allan Poe, Andy Warhol, Henry James, and Padgett Powell, among many others, gather to gossip and gush with that characteristically well-mannered aplomb of their subject city about this sophisticated slice of the Old South. Read more.
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity
- Jun 21 300 Years of San Antonio & Bexar County
- Apr 16 Humans of San Antonio by Michael Cirlos