Literary Washington, D.C. gathers the writings of thirty-five authors—from Emily Dickinson to Gore Vidal—on topics as divergent as the comings and goings of presidential administrations to collisions between “domestic Washington” and “official Washington.” National Geographic Traveler
- Apr 3 San Antonio Book Festival This Weekend!
- Jan 17 Happy Birthday William Stafford!
- Nov 27 ...authoritative, detailed, and engrossing...
- Nov 14 ...how love songs may have gotten started there...
- Nov 4 12,000 Years of Existence in Texas Illuminated
- Oct 30 Wanna Read Something Really Scary?
- Oct 21 A Vivid Girl from the Mountains
- Sep 26 What If Your House Was On Fire?
- Sep 6 An Orion Conversation on Ecopoetry
- Jul 1 Last Atoll Wins Foreword Reviews Gold