Literary Washington, D.C. gathers the writings of thirty-five authors—from Emily Dickinson to Gore Vidal—on topics as divergent as the comings and goings of presidential administrations to collisions between “domestic Washington” and “official Washington.” National Geographic Traveler
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity