Literary Washington, D.C. gathers the writings of thirty-five authors—from Emily Dickinson to Gore Vidal—on topics as divergent as the comings and goings of presidential administrations to collisions between “domestic Washington” and “official Washington.” National Geographic Traveler
- Jun 25 These Spurs Were Made For Walking
- Jun 9 Char Miller Joins the Briscoe Museum Film Series
- May 6 Give Big for the Big Give
- Apr 21 Barry Lopez on the Magic of Words
- Apr 3 San Antonio Book Festival This Weekend!
- Jan 17 Happy Birthday William Stafford!
- Nov 27 ...authoritative, detailed, and engrossing...
- Nov 14 ...how love songs may have gotten started there...
- Nov 4 12,000 Years of Existence in Texas Illuminated
- Oct 30 Wanna Read Something Really Scary?