Claremont Graduate University announced that the winner of its 2013 Kingsley Tufts Poetry Award is Marianne Boruch, author of the TU Press book In the Blue Pharmacy: Essays on Poetry and Other Transformations. Boruch will receive $100,000 for her collection The Book of Hours, published by Copper Canyon Press. The prize, one of the largest American awards for poetry, is given to a midcareer poet. Boruch's work includes the additional poetry collections Grace, Fallen From and Poems: New and Selected, the essay collection Poetry's Old Air, and the memoir The Glimpse Traveler. She teaches creative writing at Purdue University and Warren Wilson College. Read more.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity