Pamela Frierson, author of The Burning Island and The Last Atoll, has been named this year's winner of the Elliott Cades Award for Literature, Hawai'i's most prestigious literary award. The nonprofit Hawai'i Literary Arts Council selected Frierson to be the recipient of the award for an established artist. The awards will be presented at the Hawai'i Book and Music Festival in May. Visit Frierson's website here.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity