Like any relatively media savvy, basically progressive person who finds himself living in Texas, I have longed to attend a SXSW-something. I finally did, and I'm glad I choose SXSW Eco. Now completing its third year, this international eco-hip conference seeks to facilitate discussion about a broad range of fairly predictable interdisciplinary topics about all things green. The real focus is on not just debating and sharing, but turning ideas into action. Complete with a strong workshop-hackathon-venture capital focus, new ideas emerge to be applied to new world problems in practical and tangible ways. It even seems downright revolutionary at moments. Read more.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity