The Texas Book Festival/San Antonio Edition is this Saturday. Check out the book festival schedule and a list of the more than 50 local, regional and national authors participating here. The festival is free and includes events with five TU Press authors: Char Miller (On the Edge), Kim Stafford (100 Tricks Every Boy Can Do), Becky Crouch Patterson (The Ranch That Was Us), Gilbert Garcia (Reagan's Comeback), and Arturo Madrid (In the Country of Empty Crosses). Hope to see you there. Read more.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity