Our director, Tom Payton, just returned from a seventeen-day trip to Alaska, and shares his thoughts on the publishing industry while hiking in Denali National Park. "It took more than four hours to get close to Denali and view the 20,000-foot summit, which plays games with your mind and eyes. The glistening ice block set amid snowcapped, lush green mountains is a study in extreme contrast. When the winds from the west strike the ice, this highest point in North America jumps from sunlight into snow through clouds of its own making. In one turn it is gone, and in another it overwhelms. Seemingly close, you learn you are still ten miles away. Size and vastness quickly become relative ideas." Read more.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity