Dorothy Stafford, teacher and widow of poet William Stafford, died last Thursday at the age of ninety-seven. We'd like to express our condolences to Dorothy’s friends and family, including son Kim Stafford, author of 100 Tricks Every Boy Can Do. Dorothy was an inspirational teacher in Lake Oswego, Oregon, the mother of four children, and supportive partner of William Stafford for fifty years. Read more about Dorothy’s inspirational life.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity