To celebrate National University Press Week, Trinity University Press joined forces with other Texas university presses to highlight our collective achievements in the November issue of Texas Monthly. "From Cowtown to Baytown, from the Alamo City up to Big D . . . As Texans, we all take pride in where we're from. So do Texas university presses. For decades, we have been your authoritative source, publishing not only for the scholarly community but for anyone hungry for knowledge. We publish books and journals of national and international importance, but also those that illuminate state and regional history, cultures, national resources, and so much more." Read more.
- Aug 25 Publishers Weekly Reviews A Muse and a Maze
- Jul 29 Destruction of the Planet Can Be Reversed
- Jun 25 These Spurs Were Made For Walking
- Jun 9 Char Miller Joins the Briscoe Museum Film Series
- May 6 Give Big for the Big Give
- Apr 21 Barry Lopez on the Magic of Words
- Apr 3 San Antonio Book Festival This Weekend!
- Jan 17 Happy Birthday William Stafford!
- Nov 27 ...authoritative, detailed, and engrossing...
- Nov 14 ...how love songs may have gotten started there...