To celebrate National University Press Week, Trinity University Press joined forces with other Texas university presses to highlight our collective achievements in the November issue of Texas Monthly. "From Cowtown to Baytown, from the Alamo City up to Big D . . . As Texans, we all take pride in where we're from. So do Texas university presses. For decades, we have been your authoritative source, publishing not only for the scholarly community but for anyone hungry for knowledge. We publish books and journals of national and international importance, but also those that illuminate state and regional history, cultures, national resources, and so much more." Read more.
- Jun 5 Black Voices Matter
- May 13 Join Us for the Maverick Book Club!
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity