To celebrate National University Press Week, Trinity University Press joined forces with other Texas university presses to highlight our collective achievements in the November issue of Texas Monthly. "From Cowtown to Baytown, from the Alamo City up to Big D . . . As Texans, we all take pride in where we're from. So do Texas university presses. For decades, we have been your authoritative source, publishing not only for the scholarly community but for anyone hungry for knowledge. We publish books and journals of national and international importance, but also those that illuminate state and regional history, cultures, national resources, and so much more." Read more.
- Nov 27 ...authoritative, detailed, and engrossing...
- Nov 14 ...how love songs may have gotten started there...
- Nov 4 12,000 Years of Existence in Texas Illuminated
- Oct 30 Wanna Read Something Really Scary?
- Oct 21 A Vivid Girl from the Mountains
- Sep 26 What If Your House Was On Fire?
- Sep 6 An Orion Conversation on Ecopoetry
- Jul 1 Last Atoll Wins Foreword Reviews Gold
- Jun 17 Semmes Foundation Supports ArteKids
- Jun 3 ArteKids Wins International Latino Book Awards