Trinity University Press's Haley Mathis accepts the Independent Publisher Gold Medal in Classics for Aelian's On the Nature of Animals, translated by Gregory McNamee, and the Silver Medal for Reagan's Comeback: Four Weeks in Texas That Changed American Politics Forever, by Gilbert Garcia. The "Ippy" Awards, launched in 1996, are designed to bring increased recognition to deserving but often unsung titles published by independent authors and publishers. Established as the first awards program open exclusively to independents, over 2,800 Ippys have been awarded to authors and publishers around the world. Read more.
- Mar 17 Coleen on What To Read During Self-Isolation
- Mar 6 Who Is The Duchess of Angus?
- Sep 11 TU Press Hosts Living Heritage Symposium
- Jul 16 Michael Nye Wins Prestigious Bolotin Award
- May 6 Putting on the Dog in Ms. Magazine
- Mar 20 Get Lit with Susan Page of USA Today
- Nov 9 The Legacy of Laika the Soviet Space Dog
- Oct 15 Environmental Scientist Daily Speaks at Trinity
- Jun 21 300 Years of San Antonio & Bexar County
- Apr 16 Humans of San Antonio by Michael Cirlos